DHJF Series Low Temperature (Constant Temperature) Stirring Reaction BathPDF DownloadShare With:
It can be used as a substitute for dry ice or liquid nitrogen to carry on experiments which need to be done under low temperature condition, especially can be used for cooling and heating flasks, beakers and tubes in hospitals, research institutes, college laboratories and chemical laboratories.
● Intelligent PID control with high precision
● Digital temperature display for easy read and control
● Totally enclosed magnetic stirrer with stable performance and long life time
● An optional secondary stirring makes the materials temperature in the vessel more uniform.
● The opening diameter can be adjusted according to flasks size, which can reduce loss of cooling liquid during stirring reaction.
● Designed with supporting pole and clamp for fixing burette or external temperature sensor
● High performance compressor is supplied by world famous manufacturer with stability and reliability.
● Designed with drain port at the bottom for easy drain or replacing of bath liquid.